1. Why choose a painter and decorator near me?
Choosing a local painter decorator will ultimately give you a much better experience in terms of customer service and will keep costs down for the project.
2. What are painter and decorator prices?
Standard prices for a specialist painter per day are approximately £210-£280. However, we plan your project in the most efficient way to keep time and cost as low as possible while producing the highest quality results.
3. Do painting and decorating companies charge extras?
We avoid all hidden costs by providing you with a comprehensive and realistic quote.
4. Can a painting company do other jobs?
We are able to perform all ancillary tasks including plastering and interior design.
5. How should I prepare my premises for the decorators?
You are welcome to save time by moving furniture to the centre of each room. However, you are under no obligation to do so and we are happy to do this on your behalf.
6. What is interior design?
Interior design involves remodelling to achieve a very specific result in terms of style and sets a theme to each room with particular attention to the smallest detail.
7. What is the difference between interior wall painting, kitchen paint and exterior paint?
Each type of paint is designed with a specific use in mind and it's very important to use the correct materials for each setting.
8. How quickly can you start to work on my painting and decoration project?
We aim to provide a quote within a few days after you first contact us and we will plan the entire project with your convenience in mind. We are quite often booked up in advance, but we have additional resources if required,
9. What if I don't know how to decorate my premises?
We are here to guide you every step of the way. We can suggest several alternatives before you make your final decision.
For any other queries, please contact us for specialist advice.
Home Terms Privacy Disclaimer